Wednesday 26 June 2019

Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael is the principle of Light, Blu-ray and Hero of God. Dragon Assassin, one of the solar gods, universal protector, Archangel; Alpha and Omega, carrying dragon and regulating chaos. He is the creator God in the corner of creation. In our world, Michael's consciousness exists in Vega.

My beloved, Archangel Michael, dropped me in the middle of my being, in my heart and in my essence to translate my sense of human words.

If you look at my "essence", I have seen at one time a massive but specific mass, at the far end of the universes, as well as "OmniPresence", infiltrated / married with everything and with all-in-one.

When I feel my essence and specifically ask to understand the relationship between my humanity and my spiritual being, then, Archangel Mikhail Michael, I see and feel a very large lake of love, springing somewhere in the universe. My heart is immediately touched physically. Effect is an infinite proportion but also very soft and loving, the balance of love and strength. Then my physical heart begins to vibrate and it seems to grow. The pressure, which is almost physical pain, becomes the only way to connect with my body, while prolonging myself and becoming one in seconds, one and indistinguishable, with all my being. Freedom.

Habibi, to answer all your questions, I have to tell you briefly the difference between angels and angels.

Angels are my executors. They carry a frequency / specific message. They carry out a task they have been assigned to, in the world of form. There are many groups and categories of angels, according to what we can call their level of consciousness and strength. Some of them are assigned to a fixed and unchangeable mission in one aspect of life. They are called at any time that the object needs them or in any position relating to this type of work. Other angels are assigned to a geographical area (provided they understand that this is a way to speak in three dimensions) or to a particular object.

The Archangel is the recipient of the face, side, energy, and color of the Infinite Creator. His job, his personality, another general term, is immutable. They travel side by side with the creation of the universe to the other, unchanged, because they are the seven pillars of creation. However, in harmony as the one universe, such as the Infinite Consciousness, gradually develops. Remember, beloved ones, these images can be seen in movies that show images of spacecraft and towers moving in space in the same direction, like the giant birds that cross the sky. Similarly, the Infinite and galaxies move together like a chorus in the same direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment